Each Potential Nanny to Love Must Meet the Following Criteria:
• Childcare Experience (Nannying, babysitting, teaching assistant, degree in childcare, etc.)
• 3 References- 2 Must be Childcare Related
• Legal to Work in the United States
• Clean Background Check
• Up-to-date Driver’s License, along with a clean driving record
• CPR Certified
As a Nanny to Love You Must:
• Have a passion for working with children on a daily basis
• Have Patience
• Follow the family’s rules and routine
• Respect the family’s wishes
If this sounds like you, please submit our Nanny Application below!
Upon receiving & reviewing your application, a member of the Nannies to Love team will determine if you are good fit for our agency, and contact you to arrange a phone interview. If all goes well, the next step will be an in-person interview!
Hopefully at this time we will have a position for you, if not we will keep you in our nanny database and notify you as soon as we do. We hope to have you join our team!
**Nannies DO NOT pay to be a part of our agency!**