Full-Time Nanny Needed in Hinsdale
Start Date Flexible: 8/24
Job Duration: Longterm
Children to care for: 2 kids ages 4 and 2
Pay: $20 an hour (Taxes taken out)
A Bit About the Family: We are involved parents who are close to our children. We love doing things together- cooking, going for walks, spending time outside, hanging out with extended family. We recently moved to Hinsdale.
Nanny Must Be:
We would want our caregiver to be loving, patient but firm, intelligent, stable emotionally, a hard worker, loyal and with integrity and a good sense of humor. Ideally, our caretaker would speak Spanish and English. We want to view our nanny as a member of the family.
- Light Housework (cleaning up after the children, doing the dishes and keeping the children’s play areas tidy
- Preparing Meals
- Bathing Children
- Transporting Children (dropping off and picking up children from school, activities, etc.
- Excellent References (2 childcare related, and 1 personal)
- CPR Certified (or willing to become certified)
- Clean background check
- Up-to-Date drivers license & clean driving record
Nannies to Love Requirements:
- Passion for working with children on a daily basis
- Must have patience
- Follow the family’s rules & routines
- Respect the family’s wishes