Part-Time Nanny Needed in Hinsdale
Start Date: 8/24/20
Job Duration: One year (school year)
Children to care for: 5 kids (caring for younger 2 during E-Learning)
Pay: $18-$20 an hour
A bit about the family: Family of 7 in Hinsdale looking for assistance 3 days a week. Mainly caring for the 2 years old and infant while mom helps the older kids with E-learning. Someone open to helping with E-Learning if needed as well.
Flexible with the days.
One school year commitment
Nanny Must Be:
Has infant and toddler experience, patient, flexible, engaging and reliable.
- Light Housework (cleaning up after the children, doing the dishes and keeping the children’s play areas tidy
- Possible help with E-learning if needed
- Meal Prep
- Excellent References (2 childcare related, and 1 personal)
- CPR Certified (or willing to become certified)
- Clean background check
- Up-to-Date drivers license & clean driving record
Nannies to Love Requirements:
- Passion for working with children on a daily basis
- Must have patience
- Follow the family’s rules & routines
- Respect the family’s wishes