After School Nanny Needed in Hinsdale
Start Date: ASAP
Job Duration: Longterm
Children to care for: 3 kids 8, 4 and 2
Schedule: Monday through Friday 2-6pm-AM School drop off
*35-45 hours a week if willing to (meal prep, grocery shopping, laundry, light cleaning)
Pay: $18 an hour
Paid Vacation, sick days and Major Holidays
A bit about the family:
We are a fun loving family (at least we think we are) that loves to spend time together. We enjoy traveling, sports, spending outside, love eating out. Grand parents are a big part of our life!
We are from an indian heritage and follow some customs but are not religious.
Nanny Must Be:
A caregiver that has the ability to be fun but also provides structure. Interaction with kids that doesnt involve TV. Driving the kids to activities would be great.
- Light Housework (cleaning up after the children, doing the dishes and keeping the children’s play areas tidy
- Laundry Care
- Preparing Meals
- Transporting Children (dropping off and picking up children from school, activities, etc.
- Potty training
- Bathing Children
- Excellent References (2 childcare related, and 1 personal)
- CPR Certified (or willing to become certified)
- Clean background check
- Up-to-Date drivers license & clean driving record
Nannies to Love Requirements:
- Passion for working with children on a daily basis
- Must have patience
- Follow the family’s rules & routines
- Respect the family’s wishes