Part Time Nanny in Oak Park
Start Date: 7/28
Town: Oak Park
Job Duration: Longterm
Children: 1 boy 10 months old, baby due in August
7/28 Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7am to 3pm.
*Open to sleeping over when mom goes into labor.
Pay: $15-$18 an hour based on experience
A Bit About the Family: We have 3 boys and one on the way, 2 are 14 and 13 years old. I am looking for someone for the youngest one Wednesday’s 6am to 2pm. Then once the new baby comes in August I will need someone Tuesdays and Wednesday’s.
Nanny Must Be:
Someone good with infants. Trustworthy. Kind hearted. And punctual.
- Laundry Care For Parents and Children
- Light Housework (cleaning up after the children, doing the dishes and keeping the children’s play areas tidy
- Preparing Meals
- Excellent References (2 childcare related, and 1 personal)
- CPR Certified (or willing to become certified)
- Clean background check
- Up-to-Date drivers license & clean driving record
Nannies to Love Requirements:
- Passion for working with children on a daily basis
- Must have patience
- Follow the family’s rules & routines
- Respect the family’s wishes