Part-Time Nanny Needed in Oak Park
Start Date Flexible: June 1st
Town: Oak Park
Job Duration: Longterm
Children to care for: 1 boy 10 months old, baby due in August
Wednesday’s for the summer – 9am to 5pm
Starting August 18th Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7am to 3pm
*Open to sleeping over 2 nights when mom goes into labor. Due date is August 11, 2020.
Pay: $15-$18 an hour based on experience
A Bit About the Family: We have 3 boys and one on the way. Ages- 10 months, 13 & 14 years old. I’m looking for help with my 10 month old and newborn baby come August 2020.
Nanny Must Be:
Someone good with infants, trustworthy, kind hearted and punctual.
- Laundry Care For Parents and Children
- Light Housework (cleaning up after the children, doing the dishes and keeping the children’s play areas tidy
- Preparing Meals
- Excellent References (2 childcare related, and 1 personal)
- CPR Certified (or willing to become certified)
- Clean background check
- Up-to-Date drivers license & clean driving record
Nannies to Love Requirements:
- Passion for working with children on a daily basis
- Must have patience
- Follow the family’s rules & routines
- Respect the family’s wishes